Friday, August 4, 2017

Five on Friday

Guys - this is a WHOLE bunch of randomness for your Friday. Enjoy!

ONE


What do you guys think of my new layout? Emily at bd Web Studio gave me a makeover, and I love it! I found her on Etsy and then randomly she lives in the next town over from me!

TWO

Guess who turns 37 tomorrow?!?!

THIS GIRL!!! {grin}

Brent leaves town for a golf tournament in the morning, so my big hope is to get to lay in bed until it's time for him to leave. We shall see ha.

THREE

Something I just started using is Kindle Unlimited through our Amazon Prime account to checkout books for Trent. I haven't found much for new releases or stuff for me. Does anybody else have good luck using it? I like that Trent can read a lot of stuff under our membership, but I'd like to benefit from it too!

Also, everyone talks about My Favorite Murder as a good podcast but what are some others? What's the one where they talk about book recommendations?

FOUR


Even though my birthday is coming up, I have already been thinking about Paige's first birthday and her party. I think I have a theme picked out and potentially the cake. I was thinking of doing the same cake as I did for Drew's party. It was easy, and it's so pretty??


FIVE


I love this new comedy song from Bobby Bones {my morning show DJ}...
'I want chick-fil-a...but it's Sunday,
I want the fries that are made of waffle, but now I'm feeling awful'
SO HILARIOUS!


I told you guys this was total randomness. I hope everyone has a great Friday and a fun weekend planned. I'll let y'all know Monday if I got to sleep in! {grin}


3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Love the new layout!! so pretty :) I have amazon prime and did not know about the unlimited library so I'll have to check it out!

Emily said...

Love the new layout! I should check her out since I haven't updated my layout since before I was pregnant with Oliver. Also happy early birthday! And lastly, Adam uses kindle unlimited and loves it but he's not into popular new releases. He loves zombie / apocalypse series so it works like Netflix where he reads one series then Amazon suggests the next and he keeps going. I don't think it works for someone like you and me who are looking for specific books, but it works well for adam haha

katie@tulsadetails said...

Happy birthday! Love the new look! Megan Rountree has a podcast called "A Mom's Story." I love listening each week!